Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Activity Tracker
- Messages, Notes, Watches, and Reminders
- MIDAS Admin Options
- Manage MIDAS
- Manage Appearance Settings
- Manage Booking Settings
- Manage Fields
- Manage Security Settings
- Manage Email Settings
- Manage Print Settings
- Manage Invoice Settings
- Manage Safety Settings
- Manage Database Settings
- Manage Templates
- Manage Public Settings
- Manage Scheduled Tasks
- Manage Miscellaneous Settings
- Check For Updates
- Manage Addons
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Other Sources Of Support
- About MIDAS
MIDAS Documentation v4.22
Once an invoice has been created, before it has been printed or emailed, you can modify it.
Warning: Once an invoice has been printed or emailed, MIDAS assumes it has been "finalized" and sent to the client. Therefore, no further editing of the invoice, other than updating its payment status, will be allowed
See Also: Updating Invoice Status
Modifying an invoice:
- First, select the icon in the main toolbar.
- On the invoicing screen, use the "Jump to Invoice No" function to locate your invoice, or;
- Use the "Show Invoices" drop down to select "Invoices not actioned". When the results are displayed, locate the invoice you wish to modify.
- Finally, select the invoice's corresponding icon.
- The invoice will then be displayed in an editable form, allowing you to make changes.
Tip: If the "Calculate Totals?" tick box is selected, line totals, subtotal, and total values will be automatically updated as you modify rates/quantities
Tip: Selecting the last blank line of the invoice will add a new line to the invoice, allowing you to add more items
Note: Invoices are not automatically sent to clients. They must be actioned (printed or emailed) via the Invoicing icon in the main toolbar