Table of contents
- Getting Started
- Activity Tracker
- Messages, Notes, Watches, and Reminders
- MIDAS Admin Options
- Manage MIDAS
- Manage Appearance Settings
- Manage Booking Settings
- Manage Fields
- Manage Security Settings
- Manage Email Settings
- Manage Print Settings
- Manage Invoice Settings
- Manage Safety Settings
- Manage Database Settings
- Manage Templates
- Manage Public Settings
- Manage Scheduled Tasks
- Manage Miscellaneous Settings
- Check For Updates
- Manage Addons
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Other Sources Of Support
- About MIDAS
MIDAS Documentation v4.31
Message Another User
MIDAS allows you to leave messages to other MIDAS users which they will see whenever they log in, or check their messages via the icon in the main toolbar.MIDAS » Documentation » Message Another User
Leaving a message for other MIDAS users
- Select the icon in the main toolbar.
- Click/tap the smaller icon adjacent to the "Messages" icon.
- You'll then be able to enter a message and choose which user (or users) it is for.
- You can also set an expiry date & time for your message, so if the user doesn't log in again until after this time, the message will be automatically removed for their Notification Center.
- Use the "Leave Message" button to leave your message for the selected user(s).
Review previously sent internal messages
- The "Active Sent Items" panel shows all internal messages you've recently sent to other users that have yet to expire.
- Each message's "Status" is indicated to help identify whether the recipient has received/viewed your message.
- You can view each message, or immediately expire (remove) it.
See Also: Notification Center