Once part/full payment has been made against an invoice, a receipt may be email to the client. In the event of a part-paid invoice, the client's receipt will also indicate the remaining amount still outstanding.
- Click/tap the icon in the main toolbar
- On the resulting invoicing screen, use the "Jump to Invoice" function to locate a specific invoice, or use the "Show Invoices" drop down to filter invoices held in MIDAS and locate an invoice from the results.
- Click/tap the invoice's corresponding icon.
- If a payment has been made against the invoice, you'll be offer the choice to email either the invoice or a receipt.
- Select "Email Receipt" to email a receipt to the client.