MIDAS Knowledge Base
Installation TroubleshootingThis article contains a collection of links to our other Knowledge Base articles relating specifically to troubleshooting the installation process of a "self hosted" MIDAS system on your own server:
- I'm seeing a "404 Not Found" message when trying to access the installer via my browser
- I'm seeing a 404.17 or a 404.3 "Not Found" message when trying to access the installer via my browser
- I'm seeing a "500 Internal Server Error" when trying to initially access the installer script via my browser
- When trying to access the installer via my browser, I'm prompted to Open/Save it
- When I try to install/update I see a "couldn't create child process" message
- During install, I'm informed that there are required modules missing - what do I do?
- I'm seeing a "405.0 Method Not Allowed" error when trying to install MIDAS
- I'm seeing a "500 Internal Server Error" after clicking "Authenticate & Install MIDAS"
- When authenticating the install, I receive a "500 select failed: An operation was attempted on something that is not a socket" error
- Fix "Authentication plugin 'caching_sha2_password' cannot be loaded"
- After install, rather than being transferred to the login screen, I'm prompted to open/save a file named "index.pl"
- After installation, I'm transferred to the login screen, but the layout is all wrong, and there are no images/colors on the login screen
- Immediately after install, MIDAS encounters an unexpected error, and tells me that my IP address is blocked
- I've installed the application, but when I try and login I see a "500 Internal Server Error" or a "Script failed to send data" message
- I can access MIDAS fine on the server itself, but when I try to access from another computer, but the layout is all wrong, and there are no images/colors on the login screen
- I'm seeing a "Can't locate midascommon.pm in @INC" error
- MIDAS doesn't load correctly after logging in
MIDAS » KB » Support » Article 00100
Was this information helpful? Please Rate This Article: ★★★★★
← Return to the Knowledge Base