MIDAS Knowledge Base
MIDAS doesn't load correctly after logging inIf you've logged into your MIDAS room booking system and things don't look quite right - perhaps interface elements are missing, or the layout is wrong - there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot:
1. Try clearing your cachePerhaps the most common cause of this issue is if your web browser is "caching" older elements of MIDAS. This may occur if your MIDAS system has been recently updated.
Clearing your browser's cache may help.
2. Disable browser addons/extensionsPlease check that you don't have any addons/extensions running in your browser which may be interfering with the correct display and function of your MIDAS system. Try temporarily disabling browser addons/extensions and see if that helps.
3. Try in a private/incognito browser windowTry accessing your MIDAS system in a "private" or "incognito" browser window. This can help rule out potential issues with cache, cookies, and addons/extensions.
4. Try a different browserMIDAS is supported in all modern web browsers. Try accessing your MIDAS system using a different browser.
5. Check Firewall/Internet Security SoftwareIt may be possible that your Firewall or Internet Security Software is blocking parts of your MIDAS system from correctly loading. Try temporarily disabling these, or "white listing" your MIDAS URL, and see if that resolves your issue.
If you're accessing your booking system via a corporate network, it's also worth checking with your network/IT administrator as it may be that there is a layer of network blocking/filtering in effect. If you were able to access your MIDAS system previously without issue, it may be that your network/IT administrator has made a recent update/configuration change on your network, which may be the cause of your issue. To rule this out, you could also...
6. Try a different internet connectionTo rule out an issue with your network/internet connection, try connecting to your MIDAS system from a different (external) internet connection.
For example, if MIDAS isn't loading correctly for you in work, try accessing from home.
If MIDAS loads correctly for you from a different (external) internet connection, then that could point to an issue with your organization's internal/corporate network.
7. Further InvestigationIf you've ruled out all the above as potential causes of your issue, then we may be able to further advise. In order for us to better assist you, please do the following:
- Using Google Chrome, open up an "Incognito" window (click the 3 vertical dots to the right of the address bar in Chrome and then select "New incognito window").
- In the new Incognito window, press F12 to open Chrome Dev Tools.
- In the Dev Tools window, select the "Console" tab.
- Navigate to the URL of your MIDAS system in the incognito window.
- If any messages/errors are logged to the Console in Chrome Dev Tools, please contact our support team with details of these messages/errors for further assistance.
← Return to Knowledge Base