How To Manage Public Settings
This tutorial covers public settings, allowing people without user accounts to be able to check availability of your venues and make bookings (or booking requests) online.
Topics covered in this tutorial:
- Accessing Public Settings in MIDAS.
- Enabling/Disabling Public Booking Requesting.
- Enabling/Disabling Public Web Booking.
- Shared public settings.
- Selecting automatic or manual venue selection.
- Controlling how far in advance public bookings/requests must be made.
- Limiting public requests/bookings by email domain.