Table of Contents
Implementing your Digital Signage
For PC/Desktop Infrastructures:To display the same screen on one or more signage devices, your signage devices need to be connected to a computer with a modern web browser and a network connection to the server where your MIDAS resides.
- Open your web browser on the computer connected to your display devices, and navigate to:
- Whichever screen you've set as the "default" screen (or in the case where only one screen has been defined, this screen) will then be displayed in your browser (and therefore also on your connected signage device)
- Make your browser "full screen". If you're running a modern browser that supports the full screen API, you can simply click within your signage screen, and MIDAS will automatically place your browser in full screen mode (Note: MIDAS also automatically hides your cursor if it is "hovering" within your signage screen)
Set up each computer as above, but append "?screen=x" to the end of the URL, where "x" is the number of the screen you've set up within MIDAS that you wish to display on this device - i.e.
So, to display Screen 1 on one display device and Screen 2 on another display device, you would need to point their respective computers to:
For iPad/Tablet Infrastructures:
- Open the web browser on your iPad/Tablet, and navigate to:
- Whichever screen you've set as the "default" screen (or in the case where only one screen has been defined, this screen) will then be displayed in your iPad/Tablet's browser
- Add the current browser window to your Home Screen
- Close the browser, and open the "MIDAS Digital Signage" shortcut on your Home Screen. Your iPad/Tablet will then display (full screen) your Digital Signage feed