MIDAS Knowledge Base
Will my subscription renewal price be the same every month / year?The price of your MIDAS Subscription (which is an optional extra if you're running MIDAS on your own server - known as the "self hosted" edition of our software) is based upon a number of factors, including:
- The maximum number of users/venues/databases your MIDAS room booking system is licensed to run
- If you've upgraded any of these components since your last subscription renewal, or purchased any additional add-ons, your next renewal price may be higher than previous renewals.
- Whether we host your MIDAS system in the "cloud"
- Subscription costs for an edition of MIDAS that is "cloud hosted" by us are higher than that of an equivalent self-hosted system, as cloud hosted subscriptions include the cost of hosting, which self-hosted systems don't require. Therefore, if you change editions part way through your subscription period, your next renewal price may be different to previous renewals.
- Whether we have developed any non-standard customizations for your MIDAS system
- If we've developed specific bespoke customizations for you, this may increase subsequent renewal costs in order to allow us to continue to provide support for, and maintain your non-standard addition(s) through subsequent updates to MIDAS.
- Exchange rates
- The currency exchange rates displayed on our website are automatically updated on a regular basis. As such, subscription renewal prices can fluctuate based upon the current rates at time of renewing. We'll always clearly display the date our exchange rates were last updated on our website.
You can always check the current price to renew your subscription at any time at https://mid.as/renew
MIDAS » KB » Sales » Article 00070
Was this information helpful? Please Rate This Article: ★★★★★
← Return to the Knowledge Base