Help! I've forgotten my login detailsIf you've forgotten your login details for your MIDAS scheduling system, then there are a couple of ways to reset your password. Please note that you will not be able to retrieve your current password, only reset it:
Option 1 - Reset your own password
- Go to your MIDAS login screen and click the "Forgot Your Password" link.
- Enter the email address you usually use to login to your MIDAS system, and click "Reset My Password".
- Your MIDAS system will then email you a password reset link. Please follow the instructions in this email to reset your password.
- If you don't receive a password reset link after a short time, please check your spam/junk folder.
- If you cannot remember the email address you usually use to login with, or you no longer have access to that email account, you will instead need to follow Option 2 (below).
Option 2: Ask your MIDAS Administrator to change/reset your password for you
A MIDAS Administrator (or any other user account that has been granted sufficient privileges) can change/reset your password on your behalf via MIDAS Admin Options → Manage Users & Permissions.
If you are the only user for your MIDAS with permission to "Manage Users & Permissions", cannot remember your own credentials, and are unable to retrieve them via Option 1 above, you will need to contact our support team for further assistance.
← Return to Knowledgebase