MIDAS Knowledge Base
How long will it take to process my order after making a payment?
For New Customers:After purchasing or subscribing to MIDAS, we know you'll be keen to get up and running with our software as quickly as possible!
As part of our anti-fraud and "know your customer" practices, we manually process all new purchases and subscriptions to our software. Consequently, there may be a small delay between receipt of your payment and your order being processed.
Typically, the vast majority of new orders are processed within an hour of receipt, however it may on occasion take a little longer, and we ask that you please allow up to one working day for your order to be processed.
If you've not heard anything from us after one working day, then please do not hesitate to contact us, and we'll be happy to help!
A delay of more than one working day can be caused if;
- Your payment was made via an Electronic Bank/Wire Transfer and either the funds haven't yet reached our account, or you've not used the correct reference number with your electronic payment, and so we're unable to match the payment with your order. This is why we ask customers making a payment via this method to notify us once they've completed their transaction.
- Your payment was made via PayPal and is being held "under review" by PayPal. Whilst this is rare, it is part of PayPal's anti-fraud checks and can delay their release of funds to us by up to 48 hours.
- Your payment was made via cheque (available to UK customers only, except by prior arrangement) which has yet to be received or banked by us, or has yet to clear through the banking system.
For Existing Customers:Unlike purchasing a brand-new MIDAS system where orders are manually processed, orders received from existing customers who are either renewing their MIDAS Subscription or purchasing license upgrades or addons via a credit/debit card or PayPal are automatically processed within a few moments of receipt.
Exceptions to this include:
- Purchasing additional databases for a cloud-hosted MIDAS system (as this requires manual processing by our staff)
- Purchasing via an Electronic Bank/Wire Transfer .
- Purchasing via Cheque (available to UK customers only)
- Purchasing via PayPal and your payment being flagged as "under review" by PayPal.
In summary, where we manually process orders, we strive to do so as quickly as possible. This is typically within a few hours, and often much quicker. If you've recently made a payment and have yet to receive confirmation from us, please don't hesitate to get in touch, and we'll be very happy to help!
← Return to the Knowledge Base