Table of Contents
Last Updated: 5th July 2021By purchasing and installing the "Domain Alias" addon for your MIDAS system, you acknowledge and agree that;
- As the Domain Alias addon allows you to set an "alias" URL for your hosted MIDAS system, you may not specify an "alias" URL which;
- Is a copyrighted or trademarked name, unless you own the copyright/trademark;
- May bring MIDAS into disrepute.
- We reserve the right to decline submitted domain aliases which do not comply with the above.
- You are responsible for correctly setting/changing DNS records on/for your alias domain.
- We are not responsible for any DNS or server misconfigurations outside of our control that may prevent your domain alias from functioning correctly.
- As it can take a number of days for DNS changes to propagate and your domain alias to become active on our MIDAS network, we reserve the right to refuse successive domain alias change requests made within a 7 day period of the last request.