MIDAS Knowledge Base
Terms & Conditions: MIDAS Webinars
Last Updated: 19th August 2022The following Terms & Conditions apply when registering for, watching, or participating in a free MIDAS "webinar" (or "stream").
- After registering for a live webinar, you will receive a link to the webinar via email shortly before the event is due to commence. This link may be freely shared with any of your colleagues who may wish to join.
- Some MIDAS webinars may be "unlisted" on our Youtube channel, and therefore may only be accessed via a direct link (i.e. they won't be publicly available to general viewers to our YouTube channel).
- Some MIDAS webinars may be "private" on our Youtube channel, and therefore access will only be granted to specific YouTube/Google account holders.
- Live webinars are interactive; participants may ask questions to the host or other participants in real time via the accompanying live chat box.
- Live chat is moderated. We reserve the right to delete individual comments from the chat that we at our sole discretion deem to be non-constructive or inappropriate.
- We are only able to read and respond to live chat messages in English.
- We also reserve the right to "timeout" participants from the live chat for short periods, or "ban" participants without warning, for comments in a stream's live chat which we deem to be inappropriate.
- We generally allow live webinars to be replayed after the live event (with the accompanying live chat replay also included), however we are unable to guarantee this, and in some instances webinar replays may not be made subsequently available.
- If you are unable to attend a live webinar that you have previously registered for, reasonable accommodations will be made to reschedule you to a subsequent live webinar. However, repeated failures to attend may result in further requests to attend MIDAS webinars being denied.
- Whilst every reasonable effort will be made to adhere to each scheduled webinar's start time, should extenuating circumstances or factors outside of our control cause a live event to be delayed, postponed, or even cancelled, we will not be held liable for any losses incurred by the webinar's attendees.
- Should a webinar require to be delayed, postponed, or cancelled, we will endeavor to provide participants with as much advance notice as possible either via email notification or a live chat message. However, such notification may not always be possible in due to extenuating circumstances or factors outside of our control. In such instances, we will endeavor to contact participants as soon as possible after the event to reschedule.
- Where a webinar replay is made available, it will be made available for a period at our sole discretion, and may be removed at any time without prior notification.
"Book a Demo" webinars
- Our "Book a Demo" webinars are strictly limited to prospective new customers - they are not intended as a support channel for existing customers.
- "Book a Demo" webinars are limited to 30 minutes in duration, except in exceptional circumstances at our sole discretion.
- Only one "Book a Demo" webinar is permitted to any individual business or organization in any given calendar year.
- Subsequent requests for further "Book a Demo" webinars will only be considered in exceptional circumstances (such as significant new features or changes having been implemented in our software since the time of the business / organization's previous "Book a Demo" webinar).
- We reserve the right to deny access to "Book a Demo" live webinars, or "Book a Demo" webinar replays, to any organization or individual who we feel at our sole discretion does not have a genuine interest in becoming a customer.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notification.
MIDAS » KB » Sales » Article 00237
Was this information helpful? Please Rate This Article: ★★★★★
← Return to the Knowledge Base