MIDAS Knowledge Base
Terms & Conditions: Refer-a-Friend
Last Updated: 27th July 2021The following Terms & Conditions apply when you participate in our Refer-a-Friend program
- For every new organization that goes on to purchase MIDAS using your special unique referral link, your MIDAS subscription will be extended by 1 additional month, provided that:
- You maintain a current and active MIDAS subscription.
- The unique referral link provided to you is used unaltered.
- The person being referred has cookies enabled when using your referral link.
- The person being referred purchases MIDAS using the same browser in which they used your referral link.
- The person being referred purchases MIDAS within 60 days of using your referral link.
- For every new organization that goes on to purchase MIDAS using your special unique referral link, we'll add one additional month onto their initial MIDAS subscription, provided that:
- They initially subscribe to a cloud-hosted MIDAS system for a period of 1 year, or;
- They purchase a self-hosted MIDAS system along with an Annual Support Subscription.
- If your MIDAS subscription expires, your referral links will cease to be valid unless and until such time as you renew your subscription.
- If the person being referred is running a Private/Incognito browser session and they don't purchase MIDAS in the same session in which they used your referral link, the referral will not track.
- If the person being referred subsequently uses another referral link after initially using yours, the most recent referral link used will take precedence.
- We reserve the right to amend the Terms & Conditions of our Refer-a-Friend program at any time without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to amend or withdraw our Refer-a-Friend program at any time without prior notification.
- By participating in our Refer-A-Friend Program, you fully accept these Terms & Conditions.
← Return to Knowledge Base