MIDAS Knowledge Base
Why are some bookings missing from my generated invoices?If you're generating invoices for room bookings over a date range, but you find some room bookings are omitted from the resulting generated invoice(s), there are a number of possible reasons for this.
Here are some things to check:
1. Do the omitted bookings already have invoices associated with them?
- When generating an invoice for bookings over a date range, only bookings for which an invoice hasn't already been generated will be included.
Solution: MIDAS won't allow you to "double-invoice" bookings. Therefore, if you've already generated an invoice for a booking, you would need to delete the original invoice first, in order to be able to generate a new one.
2. If generating an invoice for a specific client, are the omitted bookings for a different client?
- If you have two clients named "Joe Bloggs" to your database, are you sure the omitted bookings are for the same "Joe Bloggs" client that you're generating an invoice for?
Solution: You can check for and merge similar clients via MIDAS Admin Options → Manage MIDAS → Database → Database Tools → Merge Clients
3. Have you defined venue rates/configured MIDAS not to include zero value items?
- If you've not defined rates for your venues, then when generating invoices for bookings in venues without rates defined, these bookings may not appear on invoices. This can happen and your invoice settings are set such that items with a zero value are not included on invoices.
Solution A: Ensure the "Include zero value invoice items?" option is selected. You'll find this setting via MIDAS Admin Options → Manage MIDAS → Invoicing.
Solution B: Define rates for your venues. You can do this vi aMIDAS Admin Options → Manage Venues → [select venue] → Rates.
← Return to Knowledge Base