MIDAS Knowledge Base
Terms & Conditions: Promotions and Offers
Last Updated: 16th January 2018From time to time we may run special promotions and offer discounts on our software.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to any such competitions, discounts and other special offers we run, herein referred to under the generic term "promotions":
- Promotions advertised or promoted though one or more of our social media channels are not endorsed by the respective social media platform or company(s).
- Unless otherwise stated, a promotion may only be entered/used once by any given organization or individual, subject to qualifying criteria.
- Promotions run for a limited time only. Any times indicated in a promotion's expiry are in UTC unless otherwise stated.
- We reserve the right to withdraw a promotion before it is due to expire without prior notification.
- Once a promotion has expired, references to it may persist on one or more of our social media channels, or on our blog. The presence of such references after a promotion's expiry do not infer that a promotion is still valid or ongoing.
- Some promotions may be restricted to new customers only.
- Some promotions may be restricted to existing customers only, and may also require the customer to first be running a specific version of MIDAS.
- Some promotions may be restricted to certain geographical regions and/or currencies.
- Where such promotion restrictions exist, only entrants who meet all the qualifying criteria will be eligible to partake.
- Promotions will not apply retrospectively.
- By partaking in a promotion, you fully accept these Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notification
← Return to the Knowledge Base