MIDAS Knowledge Base
Terms & Conditions: Priority Support
Last Updated: 2nd January 2020Customers with an active MIDAS subscription have access to our "Priority Support" service as part of their ongoing subscription.
The following Terms & Conditions apply to the "Priority Support" component of a MIDAS subscription:
- Our Priority Support service is intended to give customers fast, individually tailored, human composed, answers to their MIDAS-related questions/issues regardless of the day of week (including weekends and public holidays)
- Priority Support is available via email, and may at our desecration also be available via the Live Chat function on our website. We are unable to provide Priority Support via telephone.
- Priority Support is available in English only.
- Our most recent Priority Support response times are published on our Service Status page.
- Whilst we endeavor to answer all Priority Support emails as swiftly as practically possible, Priority Support requests are responded to in the order they are received, and we are therefore unable to make guarantees of a response within a certain time frame.
- Our Priority Support Service does not entitle a customer's organization to general IT support for their IT infrastructure and/or third party software - it is not intended as a replacement for their organization's own IT department/IT support arrangements.
- We are unable to provide operational support for self-hosted customer's own/rented web servers, database servers, email servers, third party software, or IT infrastructure and systems in general.
- By purchasing or renewing a MIDAS subscription, you fully accept these Terms & Conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notification
MIDAS » KB » Sales » Article 00117
Was this information helpful? Please Rate This Article: ★★★★★
← Return to the Knowledge Base