Bowling Alley Booking System
Are you struggling to keep up with demand on your bowling lanes and associated facilities?
Do you have one system for booking lanes another one for booking your bar and games area, and a third system for managing your laser-tag bookings?
Isn't it about time to centralize all your bookings and hires with one easy-to-use web based scheduling solution?
With MIDAS, not only can you and your staff manage all your resources from one place, but you can also allow customers to book and pay for bowling lanes and your facilities online!
Additionally, an optional API is available allowing you to integrate MIDAS with your lane control systems.
Isn't it time you switched?!
10 ways MIDAS can help your bowling alley:
- Centrally co-ordinate the booking of your bowling lanes and other activities within your facilities.
- Book multiple lanes and recurring bookings with just a few clicks.
- Setup and manage different price rates for different types of games, i.e. league games, one-off games, etc
- A cloud-based booking system can be accessed anytime, anywhere.
- Staff can access critical information with a simple Internet connection.
- Customers can check lane availability themselves without having to phone up and ask.
- Customers can make and pay for their bookings online.
- Manage associated equipment like inflatable bumpers, and assign them to bowling lanes.
- If you own a number of bowling centers, you can set up separate databases for each, yet manage them all from one interface.
- Streamline the time spent on scheduling and administrative tasks, and reduce the amount of confusion and paperwork!
The Web Based Scheduling solution for the effective management of your bowling facilities and resources!
MIDAS has already helped a number of Bowling Alleys increase their efficiency and visitor numbers by decreasing staff's workload through more effective management of their lane bookings. So if you're not completely satisfied with your current booking system, then why not take a look at MIDAS...